Hall Effect Sensor Module is used to Detect the proximity of a magnetic field if it present or absent nearby. The A3144 hall sensor module is a small size module. When the magnetic field rises above a threshold level, the open-collector output transistor switches on, which pulls the logic-compatible output low and illuminates the on board LED indicator.
A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Module Specification:
- Operating voltage range: 4.5 - 24 volts
- Minimum hysteresis: 20 Gauss
- Turn-on threshold: 35-450 Gauss
- Sensor: A3144 Hall Effect Sensor
- PIN 1: GND
- PIN 2: +5V
- PIN 3: DOUT
- PIN 3: AOUT
1 x Hall Effect Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.