The BMP180 barometric sensor module (model GY-68) is a high precision sensor that can measure not only air pressure but also the temperature since temperature changes the density of air, so we need to compensate our readings for temperature change. Atmospheric pressure is nothing but the weight of air at that particular height per unit area. It is a very small module with dimensions being 1mm x 1.1mm (0.039in x 0.043in). It measures the absolute pressure of the air around it. It has a measuring range from 300 to 1100 hPa with an accuracy down to 0.02 hPa. It can also measure altitude and temperature and provide the data in digital form, which can be read with the I2C protocol. This module can be used in indoor navigation, sports devices, GPS, Weather Forecast, and Vertical velocity indication, etc.
- Vin: 2.0 to 5VDC
- Logic: 1.8V / 3.3V compliant
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- temperature accuracy: (+-) 2°C
- -40 to +85°C operational range
- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x77
- Low Power Consumption
To use this Module as seen in the diagram, there are SCL and SDA pins to use the I2C communication protocol. It can send and receive data using those pins only. You can use Arduino and Raspberry pi or any I2C enabled controller to communicate with the module. Connect the Vin pin to the 5V power pin of the controller and read the data from it.
BPM180 Library to use with Arduino
IoT based weather station with NodeMCU
Package Contents1×GY-68 BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.