The GY-302 BH1750 Light Intensity Module is a sensor module that incorporates the BH1750FVI, a digital Ambient Light Sensor IC with an I2C bus interface. This sensor is specifically designed for accurately measuring ambient light levels and is commonly used to adjust the backlight power of LCD screens and keypads in mobile phones and various other applications. It offers a high-resolution measurement capability over a wide range of light intensities.
- No ambient light distinction
- High precision determination accurate to 1 Lu for different lights
- ROHM original package BH1750FVI chip
- Type: GY-302
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 3 ~ 5 V
- Analog to Digital Converter: Built-in 16-bit
- Interface: I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- Data Range: 0 to 65,535 lux
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18x13x3mm
Mobile phone, LCD TV, NOTE PC, Portable game machine, Digital camera, Digital video camera, PDA, LCD display.
1 x GY-302 BH1750 Light Intensity Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.