Crystal Oscillator is an Electronics Oscillator circuit which uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to generate an electrical signal with an accurate frequency. It also has automatic amplitude control and frequency drift is also very low due to change in temperature. Crystal Oscillators are only suitable for high-frequency application. Crystal oscillator works on the principle of the Inverse Piezoelectric Effect, the applied electrical field will generate a mechanical distortion across some material. Therefore, it utilizes the vibrating crystal’s mechanical resonance, which is made through a piezoelectric material for generating an electrical signal of a certain frequency. Almost all microcontrollers have external oscillator when you want to use different clock speed in the microcontroller itself. Crystal Oscillators have two leads, there is no polarity for crystals and hence can be connected in both directions.
- Resonance Resistance 40ohms (max)
- Oscillation mode: Fundamental mode
- Shunt Capacitance less than 7pF
- Drive Level less than 100µW
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to + 70°C
- Operable Temperature Range: -25 to + 85°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -55 to + 125°C
1× Crystal Oscillator (16 MHz)
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.