3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
This is a 2S 7.4V Lithium Battery Pack built using 2200mAh 18650 cells. All the cells are connected in series and thus provide a nominal output voltage of 7.4volts. The battery pack consists of an in-built BMS which ensures safe operation of the cells during charging and discharging.
- Charging Voltage- 8.4V
- Charging Current- 1A
- Nominal Pack Voltage- 7.4V
- Discharge Current- Tested for 500mA, 1A, 2A
- Max. Discharge current - 2A
Protection (Included BMS)
- Short Circuit Protection
- Upper charge cut-off threshold : 8.4V
- Lower cutoff threshold : 5.5V
- Small scale UPS Battery
- Battery for GPS Tracking - Vehicle Tracking - Asset Tracking
- Wifi Modem or Router Battery for backup
- Industrial Machines
- Emergency Lights
- Robotics and RC cars
- Music Players and Audio Systems
|Variants of 7.4V Lithium Ion Battery Pack||
7.4V 1200mAh Lithium Battery
Rs. 201.00 (Exc. GST)
7.4V 1800mAh Lithium Battery
Rs. 249.00 (Exc. GST)
7.4V 2600mAhLithium Battery
Rs. 499.00 (Exc. GST)
How to charge this 7.4V lithium battery pack?
The battery pack can be charged and discharged using the same DC Jack connector. To charge the battery just connect it to a female DC barrel connector and provide 8.4V (4.2V per cell) to the positive pin and ground to the negative pin. Monitor the increase in the voltage with time and stop charging after the pack has reached more than 8.2V. Using RPS to charge the cell will provide better control and understanding.
When to charge the battery pack?
Disconnect the cells from the load when the voltage has dropped to 6V (3V per cell) or below and charge them before you can use them again. Over discharging the cells might damage them permanently.
Note: Lithium batteries can become unstable, if not handled properly, resulting in heat or fire. Safety precautions and prior knowledge is advised.
This battery pack comes with 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Warranty is void if the pack/connector is physically damaged.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.