The CD4070 IC contains four independent Exclusive OR gates inside a single package. It is often times referred to as a quad package 2-Input XOR gate IC. All four gates share the same power rail and each gate has two input lines and one output line. This IC gives the system designer a way to directly implement the Exclusive-OR Boolean function. The CD4070 makes use of complementary MOS (CMOS) transistors to achieve a broad power supply operating range, low power consumption, and a high noise margin. The IC operates at 5V, 10V, 15V, and even 20V. When operating at 5V the maximum low-level input voltage is 0.5 and the minimum high-level input voltage is 4.5.
Product Description of CD4070 - Quad 2-Input XOR Gate IC
All inputs are protected from damage due to static discharge by diode clamps to VDD and VSS. The IC is mostly used in Logical comparators, Parity checkers, and generators.
Features of CD4070 - Quad 2-Input XOR Gate IC
- Has a wide supply voltage of up to 20V
- Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- Max input current 1µA at 18V over full Military Temperature Range
- Capable of driving x2 low power TTL loads or x1 LSTTL load (Fan out of 2 driving 74L or 1 driving 74LS)
- Has equal source and sink current capabilities
- Low Power TTL compatible
- Specified at 5V, 10V & 15V
- Noise Margin (Over Full Package Temperature Range) -:1V at VDD = 5V; 2V at VDD = 10V; 2.5V at VDD = 15V
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 to 125 °C
- Lead Temperature (TL) (Soldering, 10 seconds): 260°C
CD4070 - Quad 2-Input XOR Gate IC datasheet
1× CD4070 - Quad 2-Input XOR Gate IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.