The CD4066- Quad Bilateral Switch IC has four switches which can be controlled individually by their respective control switches. These are bilateral switches which means that they can be made to conduct in both the directions. It has very low internal resistance of 5Ω only making it very suitable for places where very weak signals are involved or when you want high efficiency. You can use it as 4 input multiplexer IC, Sample and Hold Circuit, Network Switching and Dead Band Filter. It has low level voltage for application on control pin as 0.9V and at 15V operating voltage the minimum high-level voltage for control pin is 11V. It is available in 14 pin PDIP package.
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 18V
- Switching Voltage: 20V (maximum)
- On-state Resistance: 5Ω (at 15V Vcc and 10kΩ Load)
- Output current: 0.4mA
- Low Level Control Pin Voltage: 0.9V (max)
- High Level Control Pin Voltage: 11V (min @ 15V Vcc)
- Available in 14 Pin PDIP Package
1×CD4066-Quad Bilateral Switch IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.