The CD4047 is a high voltage multivibrator IC, that can operate in both Monostable and Astable mode. The IC requires an external resistor and capacitor to set the width of output pulse in monostable mode and the frequency of output pulse in Astable Mode. The monostable mode has positive and negative edge trigger with programmable pulse width. The Astable mode provides good frequency stability at 50% duty cycle. The CD4047 IC can operate on 5V, 10V, 15V or even at 20V. The output of the IC always comes in TTL which makes it easy to work with other TTL devices and microcontrollers. The IC is commonly used in frequency discriminators, timing circuits ,time-delay applications ,envelope detection, frequency multiplication and division.
Product Description of CD4047 - Monostable/Astable Multivibrator IC
Alternative to the CD4047 ICs, are the 555 Timer and the LM556/ dual timer IC.
Features of CD4047 - Monostable/Astable Multivibrator IC
- Wide Supply Voltage : 3.0V to 15V
- High Noise Immunity
- Buffered inputs
- Requires only one external Resistor and Capacitor
- Offers both monostable and astable mode operations
- Low power consumption
- Monostable Features : Duty-cycle approaches 100%, Retrigger option for pulse width expansion, positive/ negative edge trigger
- Astable Features : 50% duty-cycle, Oscillator output available, good astable frequency stability
CD4047 - Monostable/Astable Multivibrator IC datasheet
Build a Basic Square wave generator using CD4047 Project
1× CD4047 - Monostable/Astable Multivibrator IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.