A simple castor wheel that can rotate in all directions. It is commonly used as a front wheel in differential driven robots. The ball bearings inside it provide smooth rotation of the wheel enabling less drag for the robot. Can be found in line follower, obstacle avoider and other robots. It can be mounted under robots or other larger objects to enable easy movement or rolling of the robots or objects.
Specifications of the Castor Wheel
- Centre Ball diameter: 15mm
- Space between screw fittings: 25mm
- Multidirectional rotation
- Material (Ball): stainless steel
- Material (Outer Ring): Plastic
Note: Appearance might differ from the picture shown.
1 x Castor Wheel
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.