Transistors are semiconductor devices which is used to amplify small signals coming from a sensor or a circuit and other systems to be recorded and registered by the controller you are using or any data logger to register your signals which generally are too small to be read by it. It is an active component and it can also be used in switching circuits to turn on or off the intended devices. It has 3 terminals namely Base(B), Collector(C), Emitter(E) for connections with other components in the circuit. Some transistors also contain fourth terminal named Substrate(S). The C1815 is a high voltage and high current NPN transistor. A transistor can normally be used as a switch or amplifier, but this transistor is commonly is used only for audio frequency amplifier application since it has a very high dc current gain value of 120-700. It can switch on or off the loads with voltages upto 50V. When transistor is fully biased which you can do with base emitter voltage of about 1.1V, it can carry a collector current upto 150mA. It can be used in Darlington Pair, audio Amplification, driver stage amplification etc.
C1815 Transistor Specifications
- NPN Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE): 70-700
- Continuous Collector current: 150mA
- Base- Emitter Voltage: 1.1V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 50V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 60V
- Available in To-92 Package
1× C1815 Transistor
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.