The ATmega8A Microcontroller is a 32-pin microcontroller with 8-bit AVR Architecture. The controller has an in-built internal oscillator and watchdog timer. It has 32kB of Flash memory and 512 bytes of EEPROM. ATmega8A Microcontroller has an operating voltage from 2.7V to 5.5V hence suitable for low voltage applications. It has two 8-bit timer and one 16-bit timer, 1 comparator and 8 channel 10-bit ADC. It supports UART, I2C and SPI communication protocols. It has internal and external interrupts and also supports five power saving modes. Other Atmega boards include Atmega32A, Atmega328P.
Pin Description of ATmega8A Microcontroller
Features of ATmega8A Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- 130 Powerful Instructions, 32 × 8 General Purpose Working Registers,
- Fully Static Operation,
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16MHz, On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
- 23 Programmable I/O Lines
- Operating Voltages : 4.5V - 5.5V
- Power Consumption at 4Mhz, 3V, 25°C : Active: 3.6mA ;Idle Mode: 1.0mA ;Power-down Mode: 0.5µA
- Five Sleep Modes: Idle, ADC Noise Reduction, Power-save, Power-down, and Standby
- Internal Calibrated RC Oscillator
- External and Internal Interrupt Sources
- Programmable Serial USART
- Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
- Three PWM Channels
- 8Kbytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory, 512Bytes EEPROM, 1Kbyte Internal SRAM
- Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C
Dimensional Drawing of ATmega8A Microcontroller
1× ATmega8A Microcontroller
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.