ATMEGA32A is featuring 32KB self-programming flash program memory in it’s 40 pin, 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller from Atmel. It is a low power yet high performance microcontroller that has 2KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM, 8 channel 10-bit Analog to Digital converter. For the debugging and programming support, JTAG interface and an on-chip-debugger is also available in this microcontroller unit. The device achieves 16 MIPS throughput at 16 MHz at 2.7-5.5V operation.
2.7V-5.5V opens up a wide range of input voltage range that is suitable for both 3.3V and 5.5V operations. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
Additional peripheral supports are - 32 x 8 I/O registers, UART, I2C and SPI interface, PWM, Timers etc.
Atmega32a features, specification
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5V
- Advanced RISC Architecture.
- 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers.
- Fully Static Operation.
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier.
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments.
- 32 Kbytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory.
- 1024 Bytes EEPROM.
- 2 Kbyte Internal SRAM.
- Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM.
- Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C(1).
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits.
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program.
- True Read-While-Write Operation.
- Programming Lock for Software Security.
- Extensive On-chip Debug Support.
- 8 Single-ended Channels.
- Byte-oriented Two-wire Serial Interface.
- Programmable Serial USART.
- Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface.
- Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator.
Operating voltage : 4.5V to 5V
Architecture : RISC Advance
Registers : 32 × 8 General purpose
Operation : Full Static
Flash program : 32 Kbytes
EEPROM : 1024 Bytes
SRAM : 2 Kbytes
Write/Erase Cycles : 10,000
Data retention : 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C(1).
Channels : Single-ended
- Data processing
- IO based microcontroller operations
- Sensor’s integrations
- Control system
- Motor control
Atmega32a Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on Atmega32a:
Biometric Attendance system using Atmega32
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.