Arduino Pro Mini is a compact yet powerful Arduino development Board. It works on the same ATmega328 microcontroller like UNO but is the only 1/3rd of the size of UNO. The size is reduced by removing an in-built programmer and the USB port, so pro mini requires an external programmer like an FTDI board to program it. The small size enables the board to be used on a PCB and other final applications.
Apart from the size, the specification of pro mini (5V) and UNO are almost similar and hence they both can exchange the same program.
Note: This version of Pro mini is 5V
- Microcontroller: Atmega328p – 8 BIT AVR controller
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Raw Voltage input: 5V to 12V
- Maximum current through each I/O pin: 40mA
- Maximum total current drawn from the chip: 200mA
- Flash Memory: 32Kbytes
- EEPROM: 1Kbyte
- Internal RAM: 2Kbytes
- Clock Frequency: 16 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +105ºC
- Supports auto-reset
- On-board Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14
1 x Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16MHz
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.