On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The AHT10 High Precision Digital Temperature And Humidity Measurement Module is a new generation of temperature and humidity sensors, sets a new standard in size and intelligence: it is embedded in a dual-row flat leadless SMD package for reflow soldering with a 4 x 5mm bottom and a height of 1.6mm. The sensor outputs a calibrated digital signal in standard I 2C format.
The AHT10 is equipped with a newly designed ASIC-specific chip, an improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensing element and a standard on-chip temperature sensing element. Its performance has been greatly improved beyond the reliability level of previous generation sensors. The first generation of temperature and humidity sensors have been improved to make them more stable in harsh environments.
This sensor gives a calibrated digital signal outputs in standard I2C format. The AHT10 is equipped with a newly designed ASIC-specific chip, an improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensing element and a standard on-chip temperature sensing element. Its performance has been greatly improved beyond the reliability level of previous generation sensors
- Output Format: Provides calibrated digital output in standard I2C format
- Sensor Components: Features a specialized ASIC-specific chip, an improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensing element, and an on-chip temperature sensing element.
- Enhanced Performance: This module exhibits significantly heightened reliability and stability, making it ideally suited for deployment in rigorous environmental conditions.
- Wide Compatibility: Its versatile compatibility facilitates seamless integration into a diverse array of projects and systems.
- Precision in Every Reading: Exemplifying precision, this module delivers highly accurate temperature and humidity measurements.
- SMD Package for Manufacturing: Designed for reflow soldering, making it an excellent choice for electronics manufacturing.
- Interface Type: I2C
- Working Voltage: 1.8V – 6.0V
- Interface Size: 4*2.54mm pitch
- Humidity Accuracy: Typical ± 2%
- Humidity Resolution: 0.024%
- Temperature Accuracy: Typical ± 0.3°C
- Temperature Resolution: Typical 0.01°C
- Working Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Package Type: Dual-row flat leadless SMD package
1 x AHT10 High Precision Digital Temperature And Humidity Measurement Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.