On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The 8x8 Dot Matrix Display module consists of the 8x8 LED matrix display and the MAX7219 driver IC connected to it. It is very easy to interface with development boards like Arduino, Raspberry pi as 7219 IC uses only 3 pins to connect with your controller and drives all 64 LEDs in the module, thus saving the pins needed to connect all 64 LEDs. The LEDs are driven by 16 output pins of 7219 IC. The maximum number of LEDs light up at the same time is actually eight. As LEDs are arranged as 8×8 sets of rows and columns, the MAX7219 activates each column for a very short period of time and at the same time, it also drives each row. So, by rapidly switching through the columns and rows, the human eye will only notice a continuous light. This 8x8 LED Matrix module can be used in Outdoor displays, character design, displaying results, etc.
- Forward Voltage for each segment or LED turning ON: 1.5V-2.0V (2.0V being absolute maximum forward voltage)
- Each segment or LED Forward Current during ON: 10mA - 15mA (Typically 10mA, 15mA being absolute maximum forward current)
- Each segment or LED Reverse Voltage Maximum: 5V
- Maximum operating temperature: - 25°C to + 60°C
- Low power consumption
- Data to segment delay time 2.2mSec
- Module Maximum supply voltage 6V
To connect the module to the microcontroller, you have to power the module using VCC and GND pins and connect DIN and CS, and CLK to send the data by using the I2C protocol and the driver will drive the LEDs.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.