The 74LS90 IC is a Decade Counter, that is it can count from 0 to 9 based on the input clock pulse. It has a 4-bit output, meaning it has four output pins which change from 0000 to 1001 to count from 0 to 9 in Decimal. When a pulse is given after 1001 it automatically resets and starts from 0000 again. More than two 74LS90 can be combined (cascaded) to count higher numbers, for example, two IC cascaded together can count from 0 to 99. Apart from just counting numbers, the IC can also be used to divide by 2 or divide by 5 or divide by 10 by configuring the internal flip-flop accordingly using external components.
Product Description of 74LS90 Decade Counter IC
Features of 74LS90 Decade Counter IC
- It is used as a simple counter from 0 – 9
- Low Power Consumption (Typically 45 mW)
- The IC has internal protection from clamp voltages
- The Power input range for IC is 4.75 to 5.25
- The input voltages range for IC at HIGH state is 2.0 minimum and the LOW state is 0.7 maximum
- IC draws output current at HIGH state is -0.4mA and for the LOW state: 8.0mA
- The internal clamp diode protection range: -1.5V.
- The operating temperature range for IC : 0 °C to 70 °C
1 x 74LS90 Decade Counter IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.