The 74HC245 is an octal bus transceiver IC designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs and with pull−up resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL output. This IC has 3 non-inverting outputs. It is a CMOS IC and is commonly used as data level converters between 5V and 3.3V systems.
Product Description of 74HC245 - Octal Bus Transceiver IC
Pin 2 to 9 represents the A data port and pin 11 to 18 represents the B data port. The first pin,(pin 1) is the direction pin. The devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction control (DIR) input. The output-enable (/OE) input can be used to disable the device’s outputs so that the buses are effectively isolated.
Features of 74HC245 IC
- Octal bidirectional bus interface
- Non-inverting 3-state outputs
- High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
- Output Drive Capability: 15 LSTTL Loads
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
- Low Input Current: 1.0 A
- Operating Temperature: –55°C +125 °C
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.