The 3-pin 801S Vibration Sensor Module is based on 801S Vibration Sensor which works on the principle that when the movement or vibration occurs the resistance changes and even working as switch if high vibrations is detected. It has a gold plated measuring sensor so it is reliable and will work for a long time. The sensitivity of this can be controlled by an onboard potentiometer and LM393 Comparator IC. This is very useful in detecting Collisions, Burglary protection alarm system, Vibration alert system etc.
801S Vibration Sensor Module Specifications:
- Supply voltage:3.3V-5V
- On-board LM393 Comparator IC
- The comparator output sensitivity can be change with the help of potentiometer.
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- Has a fixed bolt hole for convenient installation
To connect it with Microcontrollers like Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/NodeMcu, ESP8266, ESP32, etc, just power the device using VCC and GND pins and connect the Digital Output to any Digital I/O pin of the Microcontroller you are using.
1×3pin 801S vibration Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.