This is a PLA (Polylactic Acid) type of printing filament that is use for 3D printing of solid printed products. This material is a bioplastic that means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. This filament is of Green color. It has high strength and minimal warping.
PLA uses to demonstrate the less curling on parts compared to ABS, so we can print without a heated build plate. Once, The PLA filament is cooled properly it has the highest maximum printing speed, lower layer heights, and sharper printed corners and edges as well as an overall glossier look. Since it is made from plant products, PLA filament more eco-friendly than petroleum-based ABS.
3D Printing filaments PLA 1kg ,1.75mm(White) Features:
- A wide variety of vivid colors
- PLA filament is very hard
- Easily adheres to masking tapes
- High-purity USA made PLA pellets
- Low diameter variance
- It is also a renewable, biodegradable product.
- Color: Green
- Weight: 1kg
- Type: PLA
- Diameter: 1.75mm
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.