Relays are important part of any electrical and electronic circuits. We use relays in control applications, switching applications, circuit protection applications and load transfer applications. Relays are also used to provide electrical isolation between two circuits. This 2-channel Relay module comes with Optocoupler protection is an active low relay module which means that the relay will conduct when the input signal falls below 2V and if it is above 2V then the relay is turned off you can also make it an active module by changing the jumper position on the power module. It can be controlled directly with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers easily and dual channel enables you to control two applications at a same time which can come very handy if you want to control the direction of rotation of DC motor with your relay.
2 Channel 5V Relay Module Specifications
- Optically Isolated relays protect your microcontroller from damage if the equipment being controlled fails
- 5V 2-Channel Relay Interface Board, each one needs 15 – 20mA Driver current
- Equipped with high current relays 10A 250VAC
- Relay output status indication by LED
- Back EMF Protection
1×2 Channel relay module with optocoupler protection
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.