A potentiometer is a variable resistor with three terminals, where Two terminals are connected to a resistive element and the third terminal is connected to an adjustable round wiper. The position of the wiper determines the output voltage.
This 1K ohm compact linear Potentiometer with plastic dust-cap is suitable for bread board as well as PCB. This is center tap type so two pins will measure full 1K resistance and on third pin resistance will vary in accordance to rotation. A small flat screw driver is used for changing the value.
Pin Description of Preset Potentiometer is shown below
The two terminals of the Preset construct a fixed length resistor called a track. As the middle terminal is adjusted, it is moved along the track to give a variable potential that is a fraction of the fixed potential across the track.
Specifications of Preset Potentiometer
- Material Used : Plastic
- Linear type with a single turn
- Compact size
- Value:- 0- 1K
- Resistance Tolerance:- ±10%
- Rotation angel:- 210 ±20 °
- Rotational Life Cycle:- 200 cycles
- Temperature range : - -55 to +125 °C
Dimensions of the Preset Potentiometer
1 x 1K Ohm Preset Potentiometer (POT)
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.