On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
A BMS or protection board is any electronic control circuit that monitors, manages, and regulates the charging and discharging of any rechargeable battery (cell or combination of cell called battery). The lithium-ion batteries can be used only in specified conditions called safe operating area, and therefore BMS is necessary in order to monitor battery state, ensure safety of operation, long battery life. The battery characteristics to be monitored includes its state of charge, safe operating area, voltage, current, temperature, individual cell voltage, battery capacity and many more. The main task of battery management systems is to ensure the optimal use of the residual energy present in a battery. In order to avoid loading of batteries, BMS protects the battery from:
- Deep discharge due to extreme high discharge current.
- Over-voltage due to extreme fast charge.
- Cell balancing in the case of multi-cell batteries by monitoring and regulating the charging and discharging of individual cells.
- High Temperature
- Short circuit of external load.
This BMS offers below mentioned protection of utmost importance.
- Overcharge Protection
- Temperature Sensor Protection
- Over discharge Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Cell Balancing Function
- Charge Voltage (V): 4.2 * N
- Charge Current Threshold (A): 20
- Discharge Current Threshold (A): 60
- Pulsed Discharge Current (A) (5 Sec): 200
- Overcharge Detection Voltage per Cell (V): 4.2 ± 0.05
- Overcharge Release Voltage Per Cell (V): 4.15 ± 0.05
- Over-discharge Detection Voltage (V): 2.80 ± 0.05
- Over-discharge Release Voltage (V): 3.00 ± 0.05
- Overcharge Voltage Protection Delay Time (ms): 600 - 1400
- Over discharge Voltage Protection Delay Time (ms): 200 - 600
- Overcharge Current Protection Delay Time (ms): 100 - 600
- Temperature Protection (Load Cut Off) ( °C): 70
- Working Temperature Range ( °C): -65 to 65
- Storage Temperature Range ( °C): 20 - 45
- Sleep Current (when Over Discharged) (µA): <100
- Cell Balancing Function: Yes
- Cell Balancing Method: Passive
- Bleed Start Point / Cell Balance Voltage (V): 4.100 ± 0.05
- Bleed Current / Balance Current (mA): 40 - 45
- Load Short Circuit Protection: Yes Load Cut Off
This protection board is widely used in all kinds of 18650 Li-ion battery packs and offers multi-scenario application.
- Electric tools
- Electric Vehicle
- E-Bicycle / E-Scooter/Bike
- Electric Club Car
- Battery backup systems
- Digital Battery
- Solar/Wind energy storage systems
- Solar street lamps
1 set of 16S 59.2V 60A BMS for Lithium Ion NMC Battery
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.