On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver with I2C interface PCA9685 is a versatile module designed to provide precise control over multiple PWM outputs. It's a perfect fit for projects involving robotics, automation, lighting control, and servo motor control.
This module supports both Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms. If you want to make a robot which has lots of moving parts or if you want to control too many LEDs with PWM outputs, then the limited PWM outputs of your microcontroller would be a big problem for you.
To overcome this problem, the only thing you should do is to get a 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver. You can control 16 free-running PWM outputs with 16-Channel 12-Bit PWM/Servo Driver using only 2 pins. You can even chain up 62 breakouts to control up to 992 PWM outputs.
It’s an I2C-controlled PWM driver with a built-in clock. That means you do not need to continuously send it to signal to tie up your microcontroller.
It is 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs. This is good when you want to control white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ forward voltages. 6 address select pins so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single I2C bus, a total of 992 outputs.
- Multiple Channels
- High Resolution
- I2C Interface
- Adjustable PWM Frequency
- Voltage Compatibility
- Compact Design
- Versatile Applications
- Configurable push-pull or an open-drain output
- The output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- Terminal block for power input
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
- Green power-good LED
- 3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once
- Chainable design
- A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line
- 220-ohm series resistors on all the output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address between 0x60-0x80, selectable with jumpers.
- Supply Voltage: 2.3V to 5.5V
- Number of Channels: 16 PWM channels
- Resolution: 12-bit (4096 steps)
- PWM Frequency: Configurable up to approximately 1.6 KHz
- Communication Interface: I2C (7-bit address between 0x60 to 0x80)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62x25x15mm
- Power Input: Terminal block for convenient power connection
- LED Indicators: Power and activity LEDs for visual feedback
- Compatibility: Works seamlessly with popular development platforms like Arduino and Raspberry Pi
1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver I2C interface PCA9685
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.