This is a packet of four Carbon Film Resistors (CFR). The resistance of each is 100 Ohm and the rated power is 2W. The main function of carbon film resistors is to reduce the current flow in a circuit. It can be used for current limiting, voltage division, resistance matching, load and capacitor matching. Because this resistor is made up of pure carbon, it has a high negative temperature coefficient. This means as temperature increases, the resistance decreases.
Note: Image is just for Reference.
Specifications of 100 Ohm, 2 Watt Resistor
- High Accuracy
- Good high-frequency characteristics
- Resistance:- 100 Ohm
- Rated Power :- 2W
- Tolerance:- ± 5%
- Tin-plated Copper leads
- Excellent long-term stability
- Has a Negative Temperature Coefficient
- Mounting Type: Through-hole(PTH)
- Type: Carbon Film(CFR)
1 x 100 Ohm, 2 Watt Resistor (Pack of 4)
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.