On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The KK2.1.5 Multi-Rotor LCD Flight Controller Board is a high-performance and feature-rich device designed to provide precise flight control for multi-rotor aircraft, particularly quadcopters. Equipped with an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller and an MPU6050 gyro/accelerometer, this flight controller offers exceptional stability and responsiveness during flight. It comes preinstalled with the KK 2 firmware and features advanced processor technology from STMicroelectronics, sensor technology, InvenSense system delivering incredible performance, flexibility, and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle. A handy piezo buzzer is also included for audio warning when activating and deactivating the board.
The LCD screen and built-in software make install and setup easier than ever. The KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function. At the heart of the KK 2 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory.
- LCD Display: Intuitive interface for easy setup and adjustments.
- Stable Flight Performance: Ensures smooth and reliable flight maneuvers.
- Multiple Flight Modes: Acro, self-leveling, and altitude hold options for versatile flying experiences.
- Auto-Leveling Calibration: Effortlessly fine-tune your multi-rotor's stability.
- Built-in BEC: Simplifies power distribution to connected peripherals.
- Compatible with Various Frames: Ideal for quadcopters and multi-rotor aircraft of different sizes.
- Firmware Upgradeable: Stay up-to-date with future enhancements.
- Processor: Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller
- Gyro/Accelerometer: MPU6050
- Voltage Input: 4.8V - 6.0V (2S LiPo recommended)
- Motor Outputs: Supports up to 8 motors (2-8 multi-rotor configuration)
- Dimensions: 52mm x 52mm x 12mm
- Weight: 41g (including case)
- Firmware: Preloaded with stable version
Package Includes:1 x KK2.1.5 Multi-Rotor LCD Flight Controller Board
1 x Piezo buzzer and connector
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.