The TB6612FNG Motor Driver that is effective to drive two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A continuous current whereas it supports peak current of 3.2A. It has two input signal pins named as IN1 and IN2 that can be used to control the motor in one of the four function modes: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise, short-brake or to stop the motor. This can be used to separately control the two motor outputs A and B independently.
The module uses PWM input signal to control the speed of the motors. It supports a standard PWM frequency maximum of 100kHz. Logic supply voltage (VCC) can be in the range of 2.7--5.5VDC making it easily interfaced with any microcontroller unit from 3.3V to 5.5V. The maximum motor voltage is 15VDC. The output current is rated up to 1.2A per channel (or up to 3.2A for a short, single pulse).
TB6612FNG Motor Driver pinout:
TB6612FNG Motor Driver Specification
- Dual-H-bridge motor driver: can drive two DC motors or one bipolar stepper motor.
- Recommended motor voltage (VMOT): 4.5 V to 13.5 V (can operate down to 2.5 V with derated performance).
- CW/CCW/short break/stop motor control modes
- Logic voltage (VCC): 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Output current maximum: 3.2 A peak per channel.
- Output current continuous: 1.2 A per channel (can be paralleled to deliver 2 A continuous).
- Maximum PWM frequency: 100 kHz
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Filtering capacitors on both supply lines.
- Reverse-power protection on the motor supply.
TB6612FNG Motor Driver Applications:
- Motor Control
- Two way Control in Robotics
- Mini CNC Machines
- Microcontroller based Motor Driving Solution
- Movement control
Example Projects on TB6612FNG Motor Driver:
1x TB6612FNG Motor Driver
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If you receive a different product then the ordered one, please contact us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product.
We ship to all over India with flat shipping rate of INR 50 for all the orders below INR 599. For all the orders above INR 599, we offer a free shipping. We also offer priority shipping for INR 100 which provides same day shipping by Air (if battery is not included in the order). Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.