If you are looking for a 40-Pin microcontroller with lots of peripheral support as well as I/O pin counts then the PIC81F4520 is a perfect choice. It has SPI, I2C, ADC, PWM and all. 16Kbit low power high-performance CMOS Microcontroller based on the Atmel AVR enhanced RISC architecture. With 1536 Bytes of data memory and 256 bytes of EEPROM. It supports 13 channels of 10-bit Analog to Digital converter, 4 Timers, MSSP and USART.
For debugging and Programming, it has a JTAG interface for on-chip-debug. Maximum operating frequency is 40 Mhz. It has Program Memory of 32768 Bytes and 16384 instructions.
PIC18F4520 features, Specification:
- High current sink-source 25 mA/ 25 mA
- Three External Interrupts
- Four Timer modules (Timer0 to Timer3)
- Up to 2 Capture/Compare/PWM (CCP) modules:
- Capture is 16-bit, max. resolution 5.2 ns (TCY/16)
- Compare is 16-bit, max. resolution 83.3 ns (TCY)
- PWM output: PWM resolution is 1 to 10-bit
- Enhanced Capture/Compare/PWM (ECCP) module:
- Multiple output modes
- Selectable polarity
- Programmable dead time
- Auto-shutdown and auto-restart
- Enhanced USART module: LIN bus support
- Master Synchronous Serial Port (MSSP) module Supporting 3-Wire SPI (all 4 modes) and I2C™ Master and Slave modes
- 10-Bit, Up to 13-Channel Analog-to-Digital Converter (A/D) module with Programmable Acquisition Time
- Dual Analog Comparators with Input Multiplexing
Program Memory Type : Flash
Program Memory Size (KB) : 32
CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS) : 10
SRAM (B) : 1536
Temperature Range (°C) : -40 to 125
Operating Voltage Range (V) : 2 to 5.5
Pin Count : 40
Timers : 1x 8-bit, 3 x 16-bit
ADC Input : 13 ch, 10-bit
Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals : 1 CCP, 1 ECCP
Digital Communication Peripherals : 1-UART, 1-SPI, 1-I2C
Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes) : 256
- Data Processing
- Sensor Integration
- Data retention
- Communication between PC and Microcontroller
- Small Industrial applications.
PIC18F4520 Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on PIC18F4520:
PIC to PIC Communication using RF Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.