PIC12F629 is an eight-pin 8-bit PIC Microcontroller with an operating voltage from 2V to 5.5V. It has 128 bytes of EEPROM with 4 internal oscillator configuration up to 4MHz (RC oscillator) with power-on-reset. It also has two timers (8bit and 16-bit) and one comparator.
This powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS Flash-based 8-bit microcontroller comes with Microchip’s powerful PIC MCU architecture into an 8-pin package and features 1 channel comparator and 128 bytes of EEPROM data memory. This device is easily adapted for automotive, industrial, appliances and consumer entry-level product applications that require field re-programmability.
PIC12F629 Features & Specifications
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 1.75
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 5
- SRAM (B): 64
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 128
- Timers: 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators: 1
- Temperature Range (°C): -40 to 125
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 2 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 8
- 6 I/O pins with individual direction control
- Power saving SLEEP mode
- Operating Current: 8.5 µA @ 32 kHz, 2.0V, typical
Programming PIC Microcontroller
To program the PIC microcontroller you will need an IDE (Integrated Development Environment, a compiler, and an IPE (Integrated Programming Environment).
IDE: MPLABX v3.35
IPE: MPLAB IPE v3.35
Microchip has given all these three software for free. They can be downloaded directly from their official page.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.