An IR photodiode can be used to detect IR light. It is commonly used in security cameras, it can also be found in IR proximity sensor or line follower sensor in combination with IR transmitter. The diode allows some current to flow through it which is proportional to the amount of IR light falling on it.
3mm Photodiode Features:
- Fast response time
- High Photo Sensitivity
- Small Junction Capacitance
- Used to detect Light and its intensity
- Used with IR LED for object detection, counting, encoder and more
- Used in automatic door sensors
- Used in line follower and object avoiding robot
- Distinguish between Day and night
- Automatic light (streetlight or vehicle light) control
Note: This is a 3mm IR, but the colour of the LED might be different from what it appears on the picture. Some IR receivers like everlight PT204-6C also comes with white LED dom
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.