CAN Communication Protocol is most used communication protocol used in the automotive systems where there are multiple components sending and receiving data simultaneously at a very high rate. Our normal non-automotive microcontrollers and development boards use either SPI or UART communication protocols which are best for short distance communication between few components. Hence we will need a module which converts the CAN data coming on the CAN lines to SPI communication protocol to be read by our development board this MCP2515 CAN Bus module fits the bill perfectly. It also has 120Ω terminating resistance for impedance matching and ensuring long distance data transmission. It has MCP2515 IC from MicroChip, onboard to convert the can data to SPI data. You can use this SPI data with Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc. development boards.
- Support CAN V2.0B technical specification, communication rate 1Mb/S
- 0 to 8 bytes long data field
- Standard frame, extended frame and remote frame
- Module 5V DC power supply, SPI interface protocol control
- 120 ohm terminating resistor. Impedance matching, guaranteed drive capability, long-distance data transmission to prevent signal emissions
- Working current: typical value is 5mA, standby current is 1 micro amperes. Except the power indicator.
- Operating temperature: industrial grade -40 ° C to 85 ° C
Interfacing MCP2515 with Arduino
1×MCP2515 CAN Bus Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.