GY-511 module includes a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis magnetometer. This sensor can measure the linear acceleration at full scales of ± 2 g / ± 4 g / ± 8 g / ± 16 g and magnetic fields at full scales of ± 1.3 / ± 1.9 / ± 2.5 / ± 4.0 / ± 4.7 / ± 5.6 / ± 8.1 Gauss. When you place this module in a magnetic field, according to the Lorentz law, a current is induced in its microscopic coil. The compass module converts this current to the differential voltage for each coordinate direction by calculating these voltages, you can calculate the magnetic field in each direction and obtain the geographic position. It communicates using I2C communication protocol and the voltage level required to power this device is 3V-5V. You can use it in DIY GPS system, accelerometer data acquisition system to be used in Vehicles etc.
GY-511 module Specifications
- Voltage: 3-5V
- I2C serial interface
- Chip built-in 12bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- 3 magnetic field axis and 3 acceleration axis
- Range of ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss magnetic field
- ±2 g / ±4 g / ±8 g / ±16 g user selectable full-scale acceleration ranges
You can take the data from I2C communication pins directly connected to the microcontroller. Powering the device should be from 3.3V and GND pins.
1×GY-511 LSM303DLHC 3-axis E-compass Sensor
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.