A Schmitt trigger is used to avoid the problem of hysteresis. It can also be used to smoothen a noisy single into a sharp one. Schmitt trigger gate can convert sinusoidal or triangular wave to square wave. It can also be used as a logic inverter if needed. A Schmitt trigger is also useful for debouncing a push button or other noisy input devices. So, if you are looking for an IC which can help you to get of switching noise or to create sharp square wave signals based on an input signal then this CD40106 IC could be the right choice or you. There are 6 inverting Schmitt Trigger gates in this IC so you can use 2 inverting gates to create a non-inverting Schmitt Trigger. You can use it in Noise Removing Circuits, Debouncing Circuits, Hysteresis controller etc. applications.
- Schmitt Trigger – Hex Inverter
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Low-Level Hysteresis voltage: 0.3V
- High-Level Hysteresis voltage: 3.5V
- Output current High: -1mA
- Output current Low: 1mA
- Quiescent Current: 40 nA
- DIP package
1× CD40106 - Hex Inverter Schmitt Trigger IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.