The 100 RPM Single Shaft BO Motor - Straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors.
Small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & light weight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement. This motor can be used with 69mm Diameter Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors.
It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-12V and is perfect for building small and medium robots.
The motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. They are commonly used in our 2WD platforms.
- Shaft length: 7 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5.5 mm
- Size: 55 x 48 x 23 mm.
- Operating Voltage: 3 to 12V.
- Current (without loading): 40-180mA.
- RPM: 100 rpm.
- Output Torque: 0.35 kg cm.
- Cost-effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.