ATmega328P Microcontroller is the most widely used standalone Atmega IC for electronics projects. It can be connected to Arduino UNO board as it comes with arduino bootloader. It is a low power CMOS 8 bit micro controller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. It has 32 KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities , 1 KB EEPROM, internal and external interrupt, 2 KB SRAM, 6 channel 10 Bit A/D converter, 23 General purpose IO lines, 32 general purpose working registers , 3 flexible timer/counter with compare modes, serial programmable USART, a byte oriented 2 wire serial interface, SPI serial port, programmable watch dog timer with internal oscillator and 5 software selectable power saving modes.
ATmega328P Specifications and features:
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 5.5V
- Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program
- 6-channel 10-bit ADC
- Programmable Serial USART
- Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.