Accelerometer is used to measure both static acceleration i.e. gravitational and dynamic acceleration i.e. motion or shock. In most of the robotics applications, it is used to measure the tilt of the object. The ADXL345 is a low power, MEMS, three-axis accelerometer module with both SPI and I2C interfaces to communicate with your controller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, etc. It also has user-selectable sensitivity and 10-13bit of resolution. This Digital Accelerometer has a voltage regulator on board hence can be connected to both 5V and 3.3V powered controllers. Its high-resolution 4mg/LSB also enables it to measure less than 1° change in the orientation of the object. The ADXL Sensor can be used in Robotics applications, measuring vibration in a machine, in the data acquisition system of a vehicle, measuring the motions of a bridge, etc. It can also be used to detect taps on an object.
- 3V-6V DC Supply Voltage
- Measuring range ±16g
- Onboard LDO Voltage regulator
- Built-in Voltage level convertor (MOSFET based)
- Can be interface with 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Free-Fall Detection
- Digital Output with SPI and I2C interfaces
To connect the ADXL345 Module to your controller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or PIC, you first need to power the device from either 5V or 3.3V supply. Then based on your requirement, you can connect I2C or SPI connections to the respective pins on your controller and you are good to go.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.