An Electret Condenser Microphone is one of the most common types of transducers that is used to detect or measure sound signals. It consists of a parallel plate capacitor in which one plate is fixed and the other is movable (diaphragm) with a very small gap between them. When a sound wave strikes the diaphragm, it starts moving which changes the capacitance of the capacitor and causes a variable current to flow. This variable current is then filtered and processed to get the sound you want to record. It is used in noise detectors, sound recorders, activity monitors mobiles, Digital Cameras, etc.
- It is a converted voice signal to electrical signals energy conversion device
- Widely used in the cassette recorder, wireless microphone, and voice control circuits
- With high resistance to vibration, high signal to noise ratio
- Low noise
- Low power consumption
- Suitable for a wide variety of Electronic products
- Size: 5 x 6mm (Diameter*Length)
- Type: Through Hole
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Current consumption: 0.5mA (max)
- Operating Frequency: 20Hz to 16,000Hz
- Microphone sensitivity: 58DB
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.