The 13001 is a common NPN Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) is used for general purpose switching actions. As it is an NPN transistor so collector and emitter will be left open when no signal is at the base and when a signal is provided to the base terminal then the emitter and collector will be closed i.e., they will start conducting as BJT will operate in Saturation Region. 13001 has a gain value of 40 to 80, this value determines the amplification capacity of the transistor. The continuous current that could flow through the Collector pin is 100mA. To bias a transistor, we have to supply current to base pin with a 7V DC voltage to put transistor in saturation. It can be used in switching applications with continuous current upto 100mA, in speed control of motors driver ICs, low power Inverter and Rectifier circuits. It can have a maximum Collector to Emitter Voltage of 400V and Collector to Base Voltage of 400V too.
- Continuous Collector Current: 100mA
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 400V
- Collector Base Voltage: 400V
- Base trigger voltage: 7V
- Maximum DC current Gain: 80
- Package: TO-92
1× 13001 NPN Transistor
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.