MOSFET is basically a transistor that uses field effect. MOSFET stands for Metal Oxide Field Effect Transistor, which has a gate. The gate voltage determines the conductivity of the device. Depending on this gate voltage, we can change the conductivity, and thus we can use it as a switch or as an amplifier like we use Transistor as a switch or as an amplifier. STP55NF06 has been developed using STMicroelectronics' unique STripFET process, which is specifically designed to minimize input capacitance and gate charge. This renders the devices suitable for use as primary switch in advanced high-efficiency isolated DC-DC converters for telecom and computer applications, and applications with low gate charge driving requirements like speed control of motor and voltage control of LED lights, etc.
- Type of Control Channel: N -Channel
- Maximum Power Dissipation (Pd): 110 W
- Maximum Drain-Source Voltage |Vds|: 60 V
- Maximum Gate-Source Voltage |Vgs|: 20 V
- Maximum Gate-Threshold Voltage |Vgs(th)|: 4 V
- Maximum Drain Current |Id|: 50 A
- Maximum Junction Temperature (Tj): 175 °C
- Total Gate Charge (Qg): 44.5 nC
- Turn-off delay time 36nSec
- Maximum Drain-Source On-State Resistance (Rds): 0.022 Ohm
If you want to connect it to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, etc. then connect Gate terminal to any GPIO pin, it will not be open completely and the maximum current will depend on the voltage applied to the gate terminal. In the case of a 5V GPIO pin, then the Drain to Source Current will be 10 to 20 Amps.
1×STP55NF06 N Channel MOSFET IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.
After reaching to Ahmedabad it takes 2 days to deliver.
Tran P55NF... worked well.