The PIC18F4550 microcontroller is a 40-pin high performance microcontroller with 8-bit PIC Architecture. The controller has no in-built internal oscillator but can operate up to 48MHZ with external oscillators and has 256 bytes of EEPROM data. It has an operating voltage from 2V to 5.5V hence suitable for low voltage applications. It has one 8-bit timer and three 16-bit timers, 2 comparators and 13 channel 10-bit ADC. It also has a CCP module enabling compare, capture and PWM operations on 5 pins. It supports UART, I2C, SPI and FS-USB (USB 2.0) communication protocols.
Pin Description of PIC18F4550 Microcontroller
Features of PIC18F4550 Microcontroller
- Program Memory Type : Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB) : 32
- SRAM : 2 KB
- Data EEPROM : 256 bytes
- 1 K Dual Port RAM + 1K byte GP RAM
- Full Speed 12 Mbit/sec
- Low Speed 1.2 Mbit/sec
- USB v2.0 Complaint
- 1K byte Dual Access RAM for USB
- On-chip USB transceiver with on-chip
- Supports up to 32 endpoints (bidirectional)
- High-Current Sink/Source: 25 mA/25 mA
- Three External Interrupts
- Four Timer modules (Timer0 to Timer3)
- Up to 2 Capture/Compare/PWM (CCP) modules: Capture is 16-bit, max. resolution 5.2 ns (TCY/16), Compare is 16-bit, max. resolution 83.3 ns (TCY), PWM output: PWM resolution is 1 to 10-bit
- Enhanced Capture/Compare/PWM (ECCP) module: Multiple output modes, Selectable polarity, Programmable dead time, Auto-shutdown and auto-restart
- Enhanced USART module: LIN bus support
- Master Synchronous Serial Port (MSSP) module
- Supporting 3-Wire SPI (all 4 modes) and I2C™
- Master and Slave modes
- 10-Bit, Up to 13-Channel Analog-to-Digital Converter, (A/D) module with Programmable Acquisition Time
- Dual Analog Comparators with Input Multiplexing
- I/O and Packages
- 40 pin DIP
- Special Microcontroller Features
- C Compiler Optimized Architecture with Optional Extended Instruction Set
- Priority Levels for Interrupt
- Programmable Code Protection
Dimensional Drawing of PIC18F4550 Microcontroller
1× PIC18F4550 Microcontroller
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.