L293D Motor Driver Module
L293D Module is a IC L293D based easy hookup board comes with all the L293D features. It can easily drive two DC and stepper motors simultaneously. It is a dual H-bridge motor driver integrated circuit (IC). The transistors inside L293D act as current amplifiers since they take a low-current control signal and provide a higher-current signal. This higher current signal is used to drive the DC and Stepper motors. It can drive the motors in both directions.
Specifications and Features:
- Wide supply voltage: 4.5 V to 12 V.
- Max supply current: 600 mA per motor.
- Screw terminal connectors for easy motor connection.
- Output Current 1 A Per Channel
- Thermal Shutdown
- Separate Input-Logic Supply