3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
ULN2003 IC is one of the most commonly used Motor driver IC. This IC comes in handy when we need to drive high current loads using digital logic circuits like Op-maps, Timers, Gates, Arduino, PIC, ARM etc. For example a motor that requires 9V and 300mA to run cannot be powered by an Arduino I/O hence we use this IC to source enough current and voltage for the load. This ULN2003 Stepper motor Drive module is used to drive stepper motors, high current LEDs and Relay Modules. This IC utilizes Darlington pair to drive the output and can provide output upto 5V and 500mA. The power required to drive the transistors are taken from the control input hence there is no Vcc pin on the IC.
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Module Specifications
- 7 high-voltage and high current Darlington pairs
- 50V and 500mA for each pair
- Input pins triggering voltage: 5V
- All seven Output pins can be connected to gather to drive loads up to 3.5A
- Low cost and Reliable
To use this module you need to connect the input control signals to the controller board you are using. The 5 pin Motor connection for unipolar stepper motor is on the board the module and for any other purposes you can use the output pins on the other side of module. The board is powered by the 5-12V power supply according to your needs from the power supply pins on the module.
1× ULN2003 stepper motor drive module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.