Arduino Uno R3 Development Board (Without Cable)
Arduino UNO is the widely used microcontroller board for developing different kind of projects and prototypes. This small development board has all the features of its native IC Atmega328p with additional features. This comes with on board programmer cp2102, so no need to connect external programmer. It has 12V DC barrel jack which can accept upto 12V but use it for 9V Max. It has onboard leds to indicate power. The IC Atmega328p is removable, so if the atmega IC is not working then it can be replaced with another one.
- Digital I / O digital input / output terminal: 0 to 13.
- Analog I / O Analog inputs / outputs: 0 to 5.
- Support ISP download function.
- Output voltage: 5V / 3.3V DC.
- Input voltage: No external power supply when connected to the computer
- USB, external power supply 5V ~ 9V DC voltage input.